These easy Pumpkin donuts are scratch baked.
Making a batch of baked pumpkin doughnuts on a chilly fall day is such a treat, and with this easy scratch recipe you will be enjoying some in no time. You will just need a muffin baking pan and some common ingredients.
How to Make Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts from Scratch
Pipe into doughnut baking pan. Bake, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar or drizzle with a cinnamon icing if you prefer.
Here's the full recipe for the baked pumpkin doughnuts & if you need a cinnamon icing recipe as well, just follow the link above.
More Easy Pumpkin Recipes!
Easy Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ cup Sugar
- 1 can of Pumpkin Puree 15 oz
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 ¾ cup Flour
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease doughnut pan.
- Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking powder. Mix until blended.
- Add in the flour, stirring until blended.
- Use a piping bag or zippered bag to fill each doughnut shape about ¾ full.
- Bake the doughnuts for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes then use a butter knife to gently loosen each from the pan.
- Transfer to a rack.
- Sprinkle each with cinnamon sugar while still warm.
- Allow to finish cooling on the rack.