Craving a Caramel Frappuccino, but sometimes you just can’t get out to the Starbucks? Keep these supplies on hand and you will never have to go without again.
- 1 cup double-strength Starbucks Coffee cold
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 2 cups Ice
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum*
- Big Dollop of Whipped Cream
- Drizzle Torani Carmel Sauce
- Put cold coffee, milk, sugar, ice, a squirt of caramel and xanthan gum in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into cup and top with whipped Cream and drizzle of caramel.
*xanthan gum acts as a thicken in recipes