Enjoy a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino at home whenever you want! The delicious Caramel Frappuccino blended coffee drink recipe with whipped cream and caramel sauce is actually quite easy to make. As we all know coffee and caramel are a classic flavor combo and here with milk, cream and ice that combo is even more scrumptious!!!
A Carmel Frappuccino is a coffee, milk, caramel drink recipe blended with ice. It is perfect for hot summer days, but here in New England we want iced coffee drinks all year round.
How to Make a Caramel Frappuccino
Craving a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino with whipped cream and caramel sauce, but just can't get out to the coffee shop? Keep these supplies on hand and you will never have to go without again. Print recipe card below.
Total time 10 mins at most if you already have brewed coffee cooled
Ingredients you will need:
- double strength brewed Starbucks coffee cooled (or simply add a shot of espresso) You can even use straight espresso if you like.
- whole milk
- sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- Xanthan gum (thickener)
- whipped cream
- Caramel sauce or caramel syrup
Simply blend cold double strength brewed coffee or espresso with milk, sweetener, the thickener, ice cubes and caramel syrup/sauce until smooth.
Pour the blended drink into your glass of choice and top with whipped cream and caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Keto Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino
It is easy to make this popular Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino coffee drink recipe keto-friendly at home. It just requires a few swaps of ingredients.
- Use erythritol in place of sugar and a zero carb caramel sauce or sugar free caramel syrup
- Rather than using whole milk, use a smaller amount of heavy cream or half and half. Try 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Top with some freshly whipped heavy cream or canned sugar free whipped cream
Keto Caramel Sauce
Here are a few compliant caramel sauce options consider. Lakanto is also a good brand for caramel syrup.
I strongly suggest sticking with erythritol, monk fruit, stevia or allulose based sweetener and caramel sauce. Some other "sugar-free" options elevate glucose significantly (ie. maltitol). Aspartame doesn't effect blood sugar, so if you consume that anyway , it and caramel syrup with it are fine.
I hope you enjoy your homemade Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino. If you have any great tips or ingredients twists for this blended coffee share them below. I know a few people like to add ice cream for some of the milk when making a Caramel Frappuccino. I actually make my Strawberry Frappuccino with ice cream.
Caramel Frappuccino Recipe
- 1 cup double-strength Starbucks Coffee or espresso cold
- ¾ cup Milk
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 cups Ice
- ⅛ teaspoon Xanthan Gum*
- Big Dollop of Whipped Cream
- Torani Caramel Sauce Drizzle about a tbsp
- Put cold coffee, milk, sugar, ice, a squirt of caramel sauce and xanthan gum in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into cup and top with whipped Cream and drizzle of caramel sauce.
More Copycat Starbucks Recipes!
A few more recipes to get your Starbucks fix with: