This Starbucks Banana Bread copycat would be perfect with your morning coffee at home. Don’t you think?
Starbucks Banana Bread Copycat
Making this Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread recipe is a great way to hide out from the dreadful weather we have been having here in New England. Just pop a Starbucks cup in your Keurig, cut off a slice of this copycat banana bread, and skip the trip to the coffee shop. Spring will be here soon enough for that. Try the bread with my Copycat or Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino. They make a tasty combo!
How to Make Starbucks Banana Bread
Here is a quick visual guide of making the banana nut bread. Full recipe below.
After preheating your oven, mix the dry ingredients and beat the eggs with sugar and oil in a separate bowl. Combine then add remaining wet ingredients.
Mash up your bananas and add them. Then finally the walnuts go into the batter. Mix then pour into greased loaf pan to bake. (Full recipe below)
How long does Starbucks banana bread last?
Room temperature – Like any other home baked banana bread it will last up to two days out at room temperature.
Refrigerated – If you refrigerate the Starbucks copycat banana bread it will last up to a week.
Freezer – If sealed well to protect from frostbite this quick bread can last a up to a few months in the freezer.
More Copycat Starbucks Recipes
Here are a few more Copycat Starbucks recipes you might enjoy.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe
- Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup mashed ripe Banana 3-4 small bananas
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- 1/3 cup Pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until combined.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the egg mixture and stir until blended.
- Add the milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas and mix well.
- Fold in chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Top with remaining pecans.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.