Starbucks Banana Bread Copycat
Making this Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread recipe is a great way to hide out from the dreadful weather we have been having here in New England. Just pop a Starbucks cup in your Keurig, cut off a slice of this copycat banana bread, and skip the trip to the coffee shop. Spring will be here soon enough for that.
How to Make the Copycat Starbucks Banana Bread Recipe
Here is a quick visual guide of making the banana nut bread. Full recipe below.
Mash up your bananas and add them. Then finally the walnuts go into the batter. Mix then pour into greased loaf pan to bake. (Full recipe below)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup mashed ripe Banana 3-4 small bananas
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- 1/3 cup Pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Grease a loaf pan and dust with flour.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until combined.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, sugar, and vegetable oil until combined.
- Add the dry mixture to the egg mixture and stir until blended.
- Add the milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas and mix well.
- Fold in chopped walnuts and pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Top with remaining pecans.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.