If you are a fan of Applebee’s Kiwi Lemonade, you can now enjoy this drink at home with this copycat recipe. It’s freshly made lemonade, with fresh kiwi pulp makes for a delightfully tangy beverage and a step away from the ordinary.
The recipe is easy. The only thing you may not be accustomed to is making kiwi puree for the lemonade.
Copycat Applebee’s Kiwi Lemonade Recipe
- Category: Mom Foodie Contributor
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Kiwi
- 1 quart Water
- 12 oz Sparkling Water
- Peel and puree kiwis.
- Strain pureed kiwi to remove black seeds (optional).
- Combine water sugar and lemon juice and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Fill glass 2/3 full of lemonade.
- Add a splash of kiwi juice and fill with sparkling water.