These Easter Magic Cookie Bars are a perfect easy Easter dessert to make for the holiday.
Easter Magic Cookie Bars
Let’s make some Magic Cookie Bars for Easter! A top layer of pastel M&Ms dress these bars up for the holiday. Your family will love this fun spring take on this classic favorite.
These cookie bars are a great recipe to make with kids too. Even little ones will enjoy adding the layers.
Look at all those delicious gooey layers. These bars are so good they may not make it to the holiday.
How to make Easter Magic Cookie Bars
Here is a visual guide to making the bars. This is particularly helpful when making them with children, as the steps are easier to follow for them. Printable recipe card with measures below.
Here are the Easter Magic Cookie Bars ingredients. Gather them together. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking pan with a parchment liner or coat inside of pan with cooking spray.
Melt butter and mix with crushed graham crackers.
Place the mixture in the prepared pan and press down firmly to create a crust base for the bars.
Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the crumb layer.
Spread it out to cover the surface.
Sprinkle on chocolate chips.
…then peanut butter chips. Substitute white chocolate chips if you prefer.
Next evenly distribute the quick cook oats over the chips.
Then sprinkle on the coconut flakes.
Finally top with Easter pastel M & Ms.
Bake for about 27 minutes.
Cool, then cut into bars to serve.
More Fun Easy Easter Treats
- Easter Popcorn
- Pastel Chocolate Easter Rice Krispie Bars
- Peeps Pudding Cups
- DIY Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter (one stick)
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk (one can)
- 1 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter Chips or white chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup Quick Cook Oats
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 Cup Easter M&Ms
- Melt the butter and combine with the graham cracker crumbs until well mixed.
- Press the cracker crumbs and butter mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 prepared baking dish (lined with Parchment Paper).
- Pour Sweetened Condensed Milk over the Graham Cracker Crumbs.
- Sprinkle with Oats, Coconut, Chocolate Chips, Peanut Butter Chips, and M&Ms.
- Bake at 350 Degrees for around 25-30 minutes.
- Let the cookie bars cool completely before cutting.