This may just be the easiest Coconut Macaroon recipe ever! It uses sweetened condensed milk and flake coconut. Yup, that’s it. The recipe requires just two ingredients. I have made the easy coconut macaroons with a drizzle of dark chocolate on top, but white chocolate would be just as delicious.
Coconut Macaroons with Condensed Milk
Once your make these super easy coconut macaroons with condensed milk, you will wonder why you ever made them any other way. The results are delicious and the ingredients can be easily kept on hand. They are perfect when you need a dessert in a pinch and are great for the holidays. I would happily serve these for Christmas, Valentines, Easter and Mother’s Day.
How to Make Coconut Macaroons with Condensed Milk
Here is the easy process of making these coconut macaroons. I always appreciate a little visual guidance myself, to know I’m making a recipe right. Full recipe below on printable recipe card.
There are all the ingredients you will need to make these easy gluten free macaroons. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
Simply mix the coconut and sweetened condensed milk together in a large mixing bowl.
Then scoop into a parchment lined cupcake pan. Bake until lightly golden brown at the edges.
Once baked cool fully before melting the chocolate and drizzling over the coconut macaroon cookies. Do this in a wire cooling rack.
- 3.5 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F. Cut parchment paper into 3-inch squares and lay into each section of a muffin tin – set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together coconut and condensed milk. You’ll want to make sure the coconut is completely covered but not too sticky.
- With the help of a spoon, drop mini mounds of your coconut mixture into each section of your muffin tin. Your mounds should be pretty compact so that they don’t fall apart in the baking process.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned at edges. Press and compact the macaroons if necessary and let cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
- Using the double boiler method or 10 second microwave and stir intervals, melt your chocolate chips and drizzle on top of each macaroon. Let the chocolate set until firm before serving.