White Chocolate Bark is fun to make and when topped with Peeps Bunnies, candy coated chocolate eggs and colorful jelly beans makes a pretty Easter Bark to share with friends and family. This is one of the easiest Easter ideas for dessert you will find.
Easter White Chocolate Bark
This holiday white chocolate bark only takes about 20 minutes from start to cool and ready to serve. Older children can make this Easter treat all by themselves. Kids too young to handle the hot melted chocolate can still add the candy topping to the Easter chocolate bark.
I think this colorful easy to make candy bark really brightens up an Easter dessert table. It is also a nice treat to put out for guests on a counter or coffee table.
How to Make Easter Bark
Here is a simple visual walk through of the process of making this Peeps Easter chocolate bark. You will quickly see that anyone can make this easy Easter candy. Printable recipe card below.
Here are the Easter bark ingredients I used. White Chocolate Almond Bark melts far better than white chocolate chips the chocolate is topped with; egg shapped M & Ms*, pink Peeps bunnies, coconut flakes tinted green with food coloring and brightly colored jelly beans.
*or other Easter egg shaped candy coated chocolates.
Use food coloring to tint the sweetened coconut flakes to use as grass.
8 bricks of the white chocolate equals one pound. Place them in a microwave safe bowl or large measuring cup as I’ve shown here. Heat the chocolate in microwave in 20-30 second intervals,stirring in-between, until melted.
Pour the melted white chocolate out onto a waxed paper or parchment lined baking sheet or cutting board. Spread out then tap down on counter to help smooth surface.
Top with some bunnies, then some of the green coconut. Next add the larger coated chocolate eggs on and near the coconut grass and fill in with jelly beans for a vibrant look.
You may need to gently push the coconut flakes down in spots to make sure they adhere well.
Once the bark has cooled to room temperature, it is ready to break up and serve.
More Fun Easy Easter Recipes
- 16 ounces White Almond bark , or candy melts
- 1/4 cup sweetened flake coconut
- green food coloring
- Peeps bunnies
- Candy coated chocolate candy in egg shapes (M&Ms or Mini Cadbury are good choices)
- jelly beans
- Place a piece of parchment on a large cutting board or baking sheet.
- Melt the almond bark in a glass measuring cup or small bowl. Use the defrost setting on your microwave to slow the process and avoid overheating the candy melts. Stir every 20-30 seconds until there are only small pieces left. Then take the container out and stir until those last bits dissolve. Pour the candy out onto the parchment. Use a silicons spatula to get all of it. Spread it to about a 1/4 inch thick
- Apply the marshmallow bunnies, then the coconut "grass" and the M&Ms. Fill in empty areas with jelly beans.
- Cool to room temperature. The bark is now ready to serve.