Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables
When you need a quick and easy dinner that won’t destroy your low carb or keto diet, this Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetables is just the thing. The meal takes very little prep work and readily goes with an array of starches for those in the family who may not be concerned about carbs.
Sheet Pan Sausage and Vegetable Dinner – Making
Here is a visual walk through of this easy low carb sausage dinner. Full printable recipe card below.
First preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Bake for about 18 minutes, then remove from oven and toss with Parmesan cheese.
More Easy Sausage Recipes
- Kielbasa and Potatoes
- Mediterranean Sausage Pasta
- Pierogies and Kielbasa Skillet
- Mexican Sausage and Corn Salad
An easy sheet pan sausage and vegetables dinner that is keto diet compliant.
- 1 lb. Italian Sausage links Turkey sausage pictured
- 1 lb. Broccoli florets
- 1 Red Bell pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell pepper
- 2 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the peppers into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the broccoli florets and the chopped bell peppers onto a baking sheet, and drizzle the olive oil over them. Toss well to coat.
- Add the sea salt and pepper to taste, Italian seasoning and garlic powder to the vegetables and toss again to coat.
- Slice the Italian sausage into bite-sized pieces, and place them on the baking sheet with the vegetables in an even layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the sausage is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the baking sheet and lightly toss.