These Double Chocolate Ferrero Rocher cookies are sure to please even the most voracious chocoholic. Technically, they are more like quadruple chocolate (chocolate cookie, with milk chocolate, white chocolate and the Ferroro Rocher). Anyway, what's in a name, it's a whole lot of chocolate. Enjoy!
Double Chocolate Ferroro Rocher Cookies Recipe
- ½ pound butter (I used salted) softened to room temperature
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons strong coffee cooled to room temperature
- 2 ½ Cups Flour
- ½ Cup Cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 11.5 oz bag Milk Chocolate Chips can be any chocolate chip you prefer
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 18 Ferrero Rocher Chocolates halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together sugar, flour, cocoa, soda, baking powder, salt.
- Add butter and cream together well.
- Add eggs, vanilla, coffee and blend well.
- Ball together 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough and lightly flatten with hands.
- Place on parchment lined cookie sheet, approximately 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 9 minutes, then immediately place one half of Ferrero Rocher Chocolate in the middle of each hot cookie. Place on wire cooling rack.
- Allow to completely cool to ensure Ferrero Rocher chocolate is firmly set in place.
- Using a double boiler melt one bag of milk chocolate chips and dunk one third of each cookie into the chocolate. place on wire cooling rack to cool.
- Once each cookie has been dipped in milk chocolate, clean your double boiler well and melt one cup of white chocolate chips.
- Lightly drizzle the melted white chocolate over the milk chocolate dipped area of the cookie and allow to cool.