These Dove Chocolate Cookies are creamy and rich in chocolate flavor. They are sure to be a hit with chocolate lovers.
When I want chocolate, I want chocolate. Not a smidgeon of it, passed along with other sweet bits, but a fully loaded chocoholic satisfying creamy rich experience in cocoa decadence. These easy cookies will certainly satisfy your chocolate cravings.
Boy, they are delicious. Leave these out for Santa...guaranteed toy upgrade 😉
How to Make the Creamy Chocolate Cookies
All you need to make these Dove Chocolate Cookies is flour, butter, sugar & a bag of Dove Promises.
More Cookie Recipes
- Caramel Cookie Cups with Pecans and Chocolate
- Old Fashioned Molasses Cookies
- Double Chocolate Shortbread Cookies
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 bag DOVE® PROMISES® Milk or Dark Chocolate
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 6 once glass
- 2 non-stick cookie sheets
- Place 12 DOVE® PROMISES® Milk or Dark Chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Gradually add flour and then stir in melted chocolate until thoroughly blended.
- Roll 24 walnut-size nuggets of dough into balls. Arrange balls 2-½ inches apart on a cookie sheet. Slightly flatten dough with the bottom of a lightly floured glass. Press a DOVE® PROMISES® Milk or Dark Chocolate piece into the center of each cookie.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven until set, about 10 minutes. Cool before serving.