This Creamy Sriracha Dip was created on the fly to go with homemade kettle chips . They are now a family favorite and are perfect for a mildly spicy sriracha dip like this, which is also quick and easy to make.
Creamy Sriracha Dip: Serving
This spicy sriracha dip would team well with appetizers such a fried zucchini sticks. It would also go nicely with a fresh vegetable platter, or as a topping for a burger. Of course, it goes great with potato chips.
Never be caught Without Sriracha!
If you like this recipe, you will also enjoy my Sriracha Lime Hummus.
Creamy Sriracha Dip
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sriracha plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbs chopped chives plus more for garnish
- Mix ingredients together.
- Garnish with sriracha and chives to serve.