These red, white and blue Patriotic Pudding Pops are super easy to make. They are perfect kid treats when celebrating the Fourth of July or Memorial day.
Red White and Blue Patriotic Pudding Pops
4th of July will be here before we know it, so here is an easy Patriotic Pudding Pops recipe to make your festivities, well more festive.
The ingredient list is super simple, and two out of the three can be picked up now, so you will have them on hand when the needs arises, and the third is a basic staple in most households anyway…milk (or the version of milk you use in your home).
We are taking crazy easy red, white & blue dessert here, that will get the kids all charged up. No worries if you don’t own a pop maker or mold. While you could certainly use one to make these Patriotic Pudding Pops, the directions below use dixie cups to form the pops.
White chocolate pudding was used, but any white pudding would do (though most of the others will likely have a bit more yellow tinge to them than this flavor).
Patriotic Pudding Pops
- 1 box White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cup Milk
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
- 3 zippered sandwich bags
- 5 Dixie cups
- 5 pop sticks
- Mix milk and pudding as per package directions.
- Divide pudding into 3 equal portions.
- In the first portion, add about 15 drops of red food coloring.
- In the second portion, add about 15 drops of blue food coloring.
- Leave third portion white.
- Transfer each into a zippered sandwich bag.
- Snip the corner of the blue bag and pipe it into the dixie cups in equal amounts (try not to get it on sides).
- Gently tap each cup on the counter to level the pudding.
- Repeat this process with the white pudding and then the red.
- Insert a pop stick in the center of each cup & freeze approximately 5 hours until firm.