Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
This no bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake is inspired by the thought of biting into a chocolate covered cherry.
As the cheesecake is an easy no bake dessert and features fruity flavor it is a great summer dessert choice… well, it is actually darn good anytime of year. I hope you enjoy.
Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake: No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Who doesn’t love Chocolate Covered Cherries? Well, I have an easy no-bake Chocolate Covered Cherry No-bake Cheesecake recipe for you today to satisfy that craving, in full blown dessert style.
Wouldn’t this be a fun cheesecake to bring to your next get together with friends and family. It would certainly stand out on a dessert table, that is for sure.
No Bake Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake – How to Make
Here is a quick visual walk-through of making this no-bake Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake. Full recipe can be found below.
Crush the Oreo cookies. Mix with butter and sugar.
Press the Oreo crust mixture into a springform pan then cool to set.
Prepare gelatin, then set aside to cool.
Mix cream cheese and sugar together.
Whip the cream.
Fold together, all 3 bowls.
Add cherries and chocolate chips, then spread into pan over crust. Top with cherries, then chill.
Serve the Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake drizzled with chocolate syrup.
- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Confectionery Sugar
- 1 large box 6 oz Cherry Gelatin
- 12 oz Cherries frozen bagged
- 2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Syrup
- Set cherries on counter to defrost.
- Pulse the Oreo cookies in food processor until well crushed, then and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into bottom and partway up sides of a spring form pan.
- Refrigerate a minimum of 30 minutes to firm.
- In mixing bowl, add 1 1/2 cup of boiling water to gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together, then set aside.
- Set aside to cool.
- Dice half of cherries.
- Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Once gelatin has began to thicken, fold into whipped cream and stir until blended.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Fold diced cherries and chocolate chips into mixture.
- Pour/spread into pan and garnish with whole cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Cook time is actually chilling time for this recipe.