Snowman Pretzels are such a cute holiday treat & easy to make too. Kids are sure to go crazy for these little sweet & salty crunchy treats… wouldn’t you?
How to Make Snowman Pretzels
Here are all the supplies you will need to make the snowman pretzels. Make sure to get ring pretzels.
Cut up the candies to make the scarves and noses for the snowmen.
Adhere two pretzels together over a scarf strip.
Then fill the centers, and make the faces.
- 24 Pretzel Rings
- 1 cup White Candy Melting Chips
- 3-4 Fruit Roll-Ups
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Melting CHips or Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 Orange Starbursts
- Cut Starburst into 3 rectangular strips (1/4" x 3/4")
- Cut each of those in half, creating 6 - 1/4" x 3/8" rectangles.
- Now cut each of those diagonally creating 12 triangles for noses.
- Unroll Fruit Rollup and cut into 1/2" strips to use as scarves.
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Heat White Candy Chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Transfer to corner of zippered bag and clip tiny piece off of corner to pipe.
- Lay scarf on prepared sheet and pipe a small dot of candy in the middle.
- Place 2 rings so they are just touching at that spot as pictured.
- Pipe additional candy on top to better secure them.
- Fill the inside of each ring with white candy.
- Place nose in upper ring.
- If you are using mini chocolate chips for eyes mouth and buttons you need to place them at this time before candy sets. If you are using melting chips you will pipe these on after the white sets.
- Fold scarf over to hide the joint.
- If you are using dark melting chips, heat them by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Transfer to corner of zippered bag and clip tiny piece off of corner. Pipe eyes, mouth and buttons.
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow candy to set.