These Strawberry Banana Granola Bars are sure to go over well with the kids, and the recipe is easy to make. If you buy certified gluten free oats it is even safe for those with gluten intolerance. Make a batch of these healthy treats and you will have quick on the go breakfasts, as well as snacks that you can feel good about giving your family.
How to Make Strawberry Banana Granola Bars
Mix in the oats, then fold in strawberry slices. Press into a baking dish and bake (see full directions below)
- 1 teaspoon melted Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 Banana mashed
- 2 ½ cup Quick Oats
- 1 cup choppped Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Coat a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Mix together the coconut oil, banana, milk and honey in a bowl.until well blended.
- Add the oats and mix until evenly coated.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Spread mixture into pan, and pat down flat.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until firm.
- Cool before slicing.