Sweet Potato Hash with Pepperoni is a flavorful breakfast side dish that is inexpensive to make.
This Sweet Potato Hash with pepperoni is one of those recipes I threw together on a whim, and really liked. It is a super easy side dish to make and great way to mix things up on your breakfast or dinner plate. Just 3 simple ingredients, period. The pepperoni provides, the fat for frying, seasonings and a bit of meaty crunch to the recipe. Sweet potatoes and onions are the only other ingredients.
Sweet Potato Hash with Pepperoni
- 1 large sweet potato small diced
- ½ a sweet onion diced
- handful of pepperoni around 24 standard size slices
- Cut up the pepperoni in narrow strips or just shred it up with a serrated knife.
- Place in skillet over med heat, and fry until enough fat has rendered to coat bottom of pan.
- Add the sweet potatoes and onion, continue cooking over medium until sweet potatoes are cooked through and slightly browned.