Sweet Potato Hash with Pepperoni is a flavorful breakfast side dish that is inexpensive to make.
This Sweet Potato Hash with pepperoni is one of those recipes I threw together on a whim, and really liked. It is a super easy side dish to make and great way to mix things up on your breakfast or dinner plate. Just 3 simple ingredients, period. The pepperoni provides, the fat for frying, seasonings and a bit of meaty crunch to the recipe. Sweet potatoes and onions are the only other ingredients.
If you like this you should try my Polish Kielbasa Sausage and Potato Dinner too!
Sweet Potato Pepperoni Hash
- 1 large sweet potato small diced
- ½ a sweet onion diced
- handful of pepperoni around 24-30 standard size slices
- Cut up the pepperoni in narrow strips or just shred it up with a serrated knife.
- Place in skillet over med heat, and fry until enough fat has rendered to coat bottom of pan.
- Add the sweet potatoes and onion, continue cooking over medium until sweet potatoes are cooked through and slightly browned.