This chicken pasta with olives is easy and flavorful. The pasta is tossed with chicken, black olives, green olives, and sun dried tomatoes in an herb garlic sauce.
Chicken Olive Pasta
- ½ pound pasta dry, cooked al dente
- ⅔ lb chicken breast
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- ¼ cup black olives
- ¼ cup green olives
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes dry packed*
- Slice chicken into bit sized pieces, and mince the garlic.
- Put oil in non-stick skillet over med-high heat, once hot add garlic, red pepper and thyme.
- Once garlic is soft, add the chicken. Saute until cooked through.
- Chop and add the olives. Mix, then remove to bowl and set aside.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes and put in pan and add stock. Boil rapidly, while stirring until stock is reduced by half.
- Add pasta, toss, then add rest of ingredients back to pan and toss again.
- Serve with plenty of grated Parmesan cheese.