This quick easy and delicious Chicken Pasta with Fresh Tomato Cream Sauce recipe features high-quality Heavy Cream from today’s sponsor Hood Cream. Premium quality cream trusted by both top chefs and home cooks like myself.
This creamy chicken pasta is just the thing when you need an easy dinner and have fresh tomatoes in season.
While we are still enjoying warm summer weather and a bounty of heirloom tomatoes from our garden, my daughter will be back to school very shortly. Between school shopping and all the other things I am trying to get done this time of year, time is in limited supply. That is where easy dinner recipes like this delightfully creamy chicken and pasta recipe featuring fresh tomatoes really save me.
Although this meal is on the table in under 30 minutes, it is made entirely from fresh scratch ingredients. No processed ingredients in this dish, just plenty of flavor and comforting goodness. The rich cream mostly makes the sauce, while the chopped tomatoes are added last to just slightly cook and maintain their lovely seasonal texture and flavor.
If your family is small like mine, that is not a problem either. The leftovers reheat well and make a great lunch the next day.
MAKE IT BETTER WITH HOOD CREAM
Using cream when making dinner as I did here gives it a rich flavor that you just can’t get from regular milk. I use Hood Cream because it takes my recipe creations to the next level. I always have some in my refrigerator.
For more great recipes, information, tips and coupons visit HoodCream.com.
Creamy Chicken Recipes
A few more recipes featuring chicken and heavy cream.
Chicken Pasta with Fresh Tomato Cream Sauce
- 8 oz dry pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts sliced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Hood Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 cups fresh tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta to al dente, (While pasta is cooking prepare the chicken and sauce.)
- Put oil in large skillet or dutch oven over med-high heat. Once hot add chicken along with the salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic. Saute until chicken is cooked through.
- Pour in the Hood Cream and stir in the grated cheese. Cook while stirring for 1 minute.
- Mix in the pasta, and stir until fully coated.
- Add the chopped tomatoes stir to distribute evenly and cook for a minute to heat tomatoes.
- Serve with grated cheese or fresh basil leaves on top.