If you are a fan of the Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino this recipe is for you! The Strawberry Frappuccino Starbucks copycat is a great mimic of the original frozen blended beverage. The creamy fruity drink is easy to make at home with this copycat recipe.
Are you a fan of the Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino Starbucks fruity favorite? Delicious aren’t they 🙂
Well, I a have a fun copycat Starbucks strawberry frappuccino recipe to share with you today. I’ve had this recipe tucked away for a little while. After getting a deal on a 4 pound box of strawberries yesterday, it seemed the perfect time to share this strawberry recipe. Spring is the perfect time for strawberry recipes after all.
This drink is loaded with strawberry flavor thanks to both syrup and fresh strawberries!
How the Make the Strawberry Frapp
Rather than just strawberries, milk and ice, this version also adds some ice cream and thickened for amazing results!
Ingredients in the drink
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Strawberry Syrup /strawberry puree sauce
- Xanthan Gum optional thickener
- Whipped Cream
Making the Frapp is super easy. Just put everything except the whipped cream in the blender and pulse until the Frappuccino is smooth. Then pour in your glass and top with whipped cream!
Here are a few more fun strawberry recipes you may enjoy.
- Strawberry Fluff Salad: Strawberry Jello Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Icebox Cake – Easy 3 Ingredient No Bake Dessert!
- Strawberry Dump Cake – 3 Ingredient Pink Dessert!
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie with Jello
Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino Recipe
- Put all the ingredients other than whipped cream in blender and blend until smooth.
- When the fully blended, pour into glasses and top with whipped cream.