If you are a fan of the Starbucks Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino this recipe is for you! It is a classic favorite among Starbucks Frappuccino blended beverages. The creamy fruity drink is easy to make at home with this copycat recipe.
Strawberries and Cream Starbucks Frappuccino Copycat
Are you a fan of the Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino Starbucks fruity favorite? Delicious aren’t they 🙂
Well, I a have a fun copycat Starbucks Strawberries and Creme Frappuccino recipe to share with you today. I’ve had this one tucked away for a little while, but after buying a 4 pound box of strawberries on the cheap yesterday, it seemed the perfect time to share another strawberry recipe. Spring is the perfect time for strawberry recipes after all.
More Fun Strawberry Recipes
- Strawberry Fluff Salad: Strawberry Jello Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Icebox Cake – Easy 3 Ingredient No Bake Dessert!
- Strawberry Dump Cake – 3 Ingredient Pink Dessert!
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie with Jello
- Put all the ingredients other than whipped cream in blender and blend until smooth.
When the fully blended, pour into glasses and top with whipped cream.
*Xanthan gum is a thickener often used commercial foods, but home cooks are using it more often, especially for gluten free recipes and treats like this Strawberries and cream frap. It can be purchased from Amazon, or your local natural grocer. I know that Now Foods and Bob's Red Mill both make this and are widely available.