This Roasted Red Pepper Ranch Dip is easy to make and perfect for any gathering. It just takes a couple minutes and three ingredients to prepare this party dip.
Roasted Red Pepper Ranch Dip
More Easy Party Dips
If you enjoyed this red pepper dip with cream cheese, here are a few more easy dip recipes for your next party.
Red Pepper Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- Mix dressing, red peppers and cream cheese together in a bowl until blended well.
- Spoon into a serving dish and serve with crackers or chips.