This Roasted Red Pepper Ranch Dip is easy to make and perfect for any gathering. It just takes a couple minutes and three ingredients to prepare this party dip.
Roasted Red Pepper Ranch Dip
More Easy Party Dips
Here are a few more easy dip recipes for your next party.
Red Pepper Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- Mix dressing, red peppers and cream cheese together in a bowl until blended well.
- Spoon into a serving dish and serve with crackers or chips.