Muhahaha…. Here is a ghoulishly easy dessert that your kids will go wild about. It’s a Witch’s Stew made from Jell-O and is just perfect for your Halloween party!
It is a simple Halloween dessert. Just lime Jell-o and whipped topping for the “broth”…
… and some creepy Halloween candies, such as these bones & eyeballs to finish it off. I’ve seen some pretty gruesome looking insects & body part candy out there that would be equally as good to finish these off. Enjoy!
- 2 boxes Lime Gelatin
- 2 cup boiling Water
- 1 cup cold Water
- 8 oz Non-dairy Whipped Topping like Cool Whip
- Halloween Candy Decorations
- In a large bowl combine gelatin and boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water.
- Stir in half of whipped topping.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining whipped topping and gently stir. You want the mixture to look foamy and bubbly.
- Transfer mixture to cauldrons.
- Decorate with candy Halloween decorations and refigerate until ready to serve.