Muhahaha.... Here is a ghoulishly easy dessert that your kids will go wild about. It's a Witch's Stew made from Jell-O and is just perfect for your Halloween party!
It is a simple Halloween dessert. Just lime Jell-o and whipped topping for the "broth"...
... and some creepy Halloween candies, such as these bones & eyeballs to finish it off. I've seen some pretty gruesome looking insects & body part candy out there that would be equally as good to finish these off. Enjoy!
24 Mini Cauldron Kettles Cups - Halloween Toy
Jell-O Witch's Stew Cauldron Recipe
Jell-O Witch's Stew CauldronPrint Pin Rate
- 2 boxes Lime Gelatin
- 2 cup boiling Water
- 1 cup cold Water
- 8 oz Non-dairy Whipped Topping like Cool Whip
- Halloween Candy Decorations
- In a large bowl combine gelatin and boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add cold water.
- Stir in half of whipped topping.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining whipped topping and gently stir. You want the mixture to look foamy and bubbly.
- Transfer mixture to cauldrons.
- Decorate with candy Halloween decorations and refigerate until ready to serve.
DIY Surprise Inside Halloween Witch Hats : Edible Treat Boxes
Miranda @ The Bright Side of Reality says
I love these! These are the cutest halloween treats I've seen in a long time! 🙂
Jenny C says
I am absolutely making these this year!
Audrey at Barking Mad says
I love these! Where did you get the cauldrons?
Robin Gagnon says
I am not really sure where she got them. Probably a big box or dollar store.