This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
These fun Meatball Pizza Muffins are ready in less than a half hour and perfect for a grab and go meal when the kids are on their way out for activities or you are staying in to have a casual dinner and a movie night.
Pizza Muffins with Meatballs Inside!
While I opted to called these Meatball Pizza Muffins, they are actually a cross between a mini pizza and a small open-faced meatball sandwich… but made in a muffin tin. Not only is this presentation fun for the entire family, but you just have to pop the Meatball Pizza Muffins out of the tin (which if well-greased, this will be no trouble and easy to clean up too), no need to clean up a counter or cutting board from cutting a pizza on it.
The Cooked Perfect® Fresh Meatballs used to make this recipe are already fully cooked and just need to be heated. This makes the Meatball Pizza Muffins incredibly easy and fast to get on the table without sacrificing flavor.
Making Meatball Pizza Muffins
I’m going to show you just how quick and easy making these cute little Meatball Pizza Muffins is. Printable recipe below.
You just need four ingredients and a greased muffin tin to make these pizza muffins.
Refrigerated pizza dough is easy to cut and shape.
Place the dough rounds into the cavities of the muffin tin and press gently to form the little pizza cups. Then pop a Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatball in each and top with a spoon of sauce.
Top each with shredded pizza cheese or mozzarella and bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven. That’s it. Just let them cool a couple of minutes before enjoying.
As I mentioned Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs are fully cooked and just need to be reheated to serve. They are flame broiled to give them a tasty home cooked flavor. They are All Natural, with no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. While the meatballs were baked as part of this recipe, they are prepared even faster in the microwave. The microwave in pouch they come in enables them to be ready in just two minutes. Then just toss them over your favorite side or in a bun. To make life even easier for you, each package comes with two simple recipes right on it. They are found in the refrigerated meat & poultry section.
Convenient Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs come in 6 delicious flavors to suit whatever you’re in the mood for:
- Italian Style Beef & Pork
- Korean BBQ Beef & Pork
- Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken
- Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken
- Spinach and Feta with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken Meatballs
- Taco Seasoned Glazed Beef and Pork Meatballs
Want to try them? Here’s a coupon to save $1.00 on Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs.
Meatball Pizza Muffins
- Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs ,I used Italian Style with Parmesan & Mozzarella Chicken
- 14-16 oz refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese , pizza blend or mozzarella
- 1/2 cup jarred pizza sauce
- shortening or coconut oil to grease muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease the muffin tin.
- Cut the dough into 12 equal pieces and roughly shape into rounds, then press each into a muffin tin cavity to form the pizza shell.
- Pop a Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatball on each little pizza and top with a spoon of sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 14-15 minutes, until dough is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Allow the Meatball Pizza Muffins to cool a few minutes before serving.