What if I told you that you can prepare these Greek Meatball Pita Sandwiches for your family in just 10 minutes... maybe even faster? You can!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.
Greek Meatball Pita Wraps
These pita wraps are filled with flavorful Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs, freshly chopped cucumber, tomato, crumbled feta and tzatziki sauce (available next to the hummus at most markets). Other than chopping the tomato and cucumber, the real only prep other than assembling the pita sandwiches is heating the meatballs in the microwave for 2 minutes. You could actually have your family assemble their own.
Making Greek Meatball Pita Wraps
This is such an easy meal to have on hand. Here is how to make the pita sandwiches. Full recipe below, though it is barely necessary. I think you can wing it. Here are the ingredients I used to make the pita wraps. I happened to buy block feta cheese, but you can grab crumbled and have one less thing to prep. The tzatziki sauce is ready to use right out of the container and the Cooked Perfect Meatballs are neatly packaged into four servings. By the time you have loaded up the sauce, cheese and veggies on the pita bread, the meatballs will already be heated up. Simply open the package and place four meatballs on each pita. Fold it over and... enjoy! A freshly prepared dinner doesn't get any easier than that.
What to serve with Greek Meatball Wraps
A few sides I enjoy with this pita sandwich; Dill Pickle Pasta Salad, green salad with Greek vinaigrette, Kettle Cooked Chips or air fryer sweet potato fries. My easy potato salad would go great with this wrap as well.
More Recipes Featuring these precooked Meatballs
- Meatball Pizza Muffins
- Easy Korean Meatballs Hot Pot Recipe
- Sun-dried Tomato Caprese Chicken Meatball Skewers
Greek Meatball Pita Wraps
- 1 package Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Chicken Cooked Perfect Fresh Meatballs
- 4 pita breads
- ⅓ cup tzatziki sauce
- ½ cucumber
- 5-6 grape tomatoes
- 3 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Place the Cooked Perfect Fresh meatballs in the microwave and cook for two minutes as directed.
- Spread a tablespoon or two of tzatziki sauce on middle of each pita slightly to one side.
- Chop the cucumbers and tomatoes into small pieces and sprinkle some on each pita along with some of the crumbled feta.
- Open the package of meatballs and position 4 of them lined up next to the other ingredients, then fold the pita over and it is ready to eat.