Love Snickers and caramel apples, but in the mood for pie? Well, today I have just the easy no bake dessert recipe for you… Snickers Caramel Apple Pie!!! This is a perfect dessert for this time of year, when the weather teeters between moments of fall and moments of summer, hot one day and cold the next. You get the fun fall flavor of a gourmet Snickers caramel apple in a refreshing chilly no bake pie. Did I mention it is quick to prepare, then just leave it to chill and you are done.
How to Make Snickers Caramel Apple Pie (Easy No Bake Dessert)
Here are all the ingredients you will need to make this easy no bake dessert.
Chop the apples and Snickers into bite size chunks.
Layer them in the pie (saving a little of each to decorate the top with) , then drizzle over most of the caramel.
Whip up the simple topping and spread over the pie, then drizzle remaining caramel and garnish the pie with remaining apples and Snickers.
(see recipe below for complete details)Print
Snickers Caramel Apple Pie
Snickers Caramel Apple Pie is an easy no bake dessert your family will love.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3-4 Granny Smith Apples
- 5 Snickers Bars (or 20 fun-sized bars)
- 8 oz tub of whipped topping thawed
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/3 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Caramel Syrup or Topping.
- Core the apples, then chop them and the Snicker Bars into bite sized chunks.
- Layer the Snickers chunks on pie crust (reserve about 1/4 for the top).
- Put the chopped apple on top of the Snickers (reserve a few for top).
- Pour 3/4 of the caramel evenly over the chunks of apple and candy bar (reserve the rest for topping off pie).
- Mix together the whipped topping, vanilla pudding, sweetened condensed milk and milk in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread over the rest of the pie ingredients, then drizzle the remaining caramel over the top and distribute the remaining snickers and apple chunks on top decoratively.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.