Snickers Caramel Apple Pie is a fun twist on the classic Snickers Salad with apples, but prepared in pie form. Fabulous no bake dessert option for Thanksgiving or summer cookouts.
Love Snickers and caramel apples, but in the mood for pie? Well, today I have just the easy no bake dessert recipe for you... Snickers Caramel Apple Pie!!!
This is a perfect dessert for this time of year, when the weather teeters between moments of fall and moments of summer, hot one day and cold the next. You get the fun fall flavor of a gourmet Snickers caramel apple in a refreshing chilly no bake pie.
Did I mention it is quick to prepare, then just leave it to chill and you are done.
How to Make Snickers Caramel Apple Pie (Easy No Bake Dessert)
Here is a simple guide to making the no bake Snickers Apple pie.
Here are all the ingredients you will need to make this easy no bake dessert.
See the printable recipe card for measures. It can be adjusted by number of pies you are making too.
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Granny Smith Apples
- Snickers Bars or fun-sized bars
- whipped topping thawed
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Caramel Syrup or Topping.
Start by chopping the apples and Snickers bars into bite size chunks.
Layer them in the pie crust (saving a little of each to decorate the top with) , then drizzle most of the caramel over the top.
Whip up the simple pudding based topping and spread over the apples and candy bars. Drizzle the remaining caramel over the pudding layer. Finally garnish the pie with the remaining apples and Snickers.
If you love easy no bake desserts try these recipes too.
- Million Dollar Pie
- Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Kool-Aid Pie recipe
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
- Caramel Apple Ice Cream
Snickers Caramel Apple Pie
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3-4 Granny Smith Apples
- 5 Snickers Bars or 20 fun-sized bars
- 8 oz tub of whipped topping thawed
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- ⅓ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅔ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Caramel Syrup or Topping.
- Core the apples, then chop them and the Snicker Bars into bite sized chunks.
- Layer the Snickers chunks on pie crust (reserve about ¼ for the top).
- Put the chopped apple on top of the Snickers (reserve a few for top).
- Pour ¾ of the caramel evenly over the chunks of apple and candy bar (reserve the rest for topping off pie).
- Mix together the whipped topping, vanilla pudding, sweetened condensed milk and milk in a bowl until smooth.
- Spread over the rest of the pie ingredients, then drizzle the remaining caramel over the top and distribute the remaining snickers and apple chunks on top decoratively.
- Chill for 4 hours before serving.