Looking for an easy peach pie recipe that is a little bit different? Why not try this simple to prepare creamy peach pie which features Jell-o, yogurt & whipped topping and can be put together in just a few minutes. You could even prepare this easy recipe before you leave for work and have dessert ready in the fridge when you get home.
Making the Easy Peach Pie Recipe
Mixing together peach Jell-o with a reduced amount of hot water and some peach yogurt makes the base for the peach pie filling.
Fold in whipped topping, and scoop the filling into a graham cracker pie shell. Top it off with some canned peaches.
Look below the recipe for easy tips to make this dessert for diet friendly.
- 1 box Peach Jell-O
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
- 12 oz Peach Yogurt
- 8 oz tub of Whipped Topping
- Canned or Jarred Peaches
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- In a large bowl, dissolve the Jell-O in hot water.
- Mix in the yogurt, then fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust, spreading it evenly.
- Garnish with peach slices.
- Chill for a 3+ hours.
How to Reduce the Calories in this Easy Peach Pie Recipe
It is very easy to reduce the calories in this pie recipe, just make one or more of these simple ingredient swaps.
- Sugar-free Jell-o for regular.
- Use Light yogurt
- Fat-free or reduced fat whipped topping.
- Sugar free or no sugar added peaches.
Enjoy the recipe & let me know how it turned out!