To celebrate National Tapioca Pudding Day coming up on July 15th as well as the Summer of Pudding, I made a Peach Pie Pudding Parfait to share with you. Tapioca pudding is such a fun dessert to start with on it’s own, the little tapioca pearls are delightful little gobs to discover in each bite. Tapioca is often used in making peach pie too, so it seemed a natural combination.
Enjoying the tasty cool pudding, sweet fruit, crunch from graham cracker with a generous dollop of whipped cream works for me. It is certainly easier than making a pie.
The Summer of Pudding
So, what is this Summer of Pudding? Kozy Shack is asking us to share our memories and ideas about pudding on Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #SummerofPudding #KozyShack, as well as join their summer long Facebook conversation. Kozy Shack will be hosting giveaways on their social channels all summer long!Print
Peach Pie Pudding Parfait
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Total Time: 2 mins
- Yield: 1
- Graham Crackers (I used low fat)
- Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding
- Fresh ripe or defrosted frozen sliced peaches
- Whipped cream
- Crumbled 1/2 of a full graham cracker in bottom of cup.
- Dollop on some Kozy Shack Tapioca pudding.
- Layer on the peaches, then repeat the graham and pudding layers.
- Top with whipped cream.
- *optional garnish with a slice of peach and piece of graham cracker