Crockpot Tortellini Soup – Easy Vegetarian Soup Recipe
The Tortellini and Vegetable Soup is quick to toss together in a crock pot.
Using frozen mixed vegetables saves so much time. Dump in, add a few herbs and stock, then simmer a couple hours.
About 20-30 minutes before serving toss in some frozen tortellini and pop some frozen rolls into the oven.
You will have a hearty homemade soup and fresh baked rolls for your family to enjoy with nearly no effort for you!
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $99.99Was: $149.99
- Price: $9.99Was: $14.99
- 15 oz can of fire roasted tomatoes
- 15 oz can of Kidney beans drained & rinsed
- 12 oz bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 tsp of onion or garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 cups of low sodium chicken stock
- 12 oz bag of frozen tortellini
- Put everything except the tortellini in slow cooker, and turn on high. Cover and cook for 2 1/2 hours.
- Add the tortellini and cook another 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with fresh baked rolls and grated cheese.