Do you love an Oreo lover? Then make them this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe as a special treat. They will truly feel the love, and being an easy no bake dessert, making it is a breeze and you won't even heat up your kitchen making the cheesecake.
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
This simple Oreo cheesecake recipe requires minimal ingredients, but has great results. It is an easy no bake Oreo cheesecake without cool whip and condensed milk, that really sticks to the Oreo theme. From Oreo cheesecake crust to a cheesecake filling that evokes the filling of Oreo cookies.
This is a great no bake dessert recipe to make with kids.
How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Here is a visual walk through of the preparation of this Oreo Cheesecake. Full no bake recipe below.
Pulse together Oreo cookies, butter and sugar to the point you have Oreo crumbs. This makes your cookie crust mixture.
Pat the Oreo cheesecake crust mixture into bottom of spring form pan and up the sides a little. Chill the Oreo cookie crust to firm it up.
Mix together the cream cheese and sugar.
Whip together the heavy cream and powdered sugar until it makes stiff peaks, then fold in the cream cheese mixture.
Stir in the crushed Oreo cookies, then spread the cheesecake filling over the crust in spring form pan.
Garnish the cheesecake with more chopped Oreo cookies and chill until it is firm.
Time Saving Tip
Save time and hassle... order groceries and household products through Prime Pantry and get them delivered right to your door! There are frequent deals and even coupons available right at your fingertips.
No Bake Desserts
If you love no bake desserts try some of these!
- Kool Aid Pie
- Reeses Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Millionaire Pie
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Lemon Oreo Cheesecake
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- 22 Oreo Cookies
- 3 tbsp melted Butter
- 1 tbsp Sugar
Oreo Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Confectionery Sugar
- 12 Oreos chopped
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor down to crumbs and add melted butter and sugar.
- Press crust mixture into bottom and partway up sides of spring-form pan.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake crust for at least 30 minutes to firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well mixed. Set aside.
- Whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold and blend cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Fold crushed Oreos into the cheesecake filling mixture.
- Pour/spread the filling into pan over the cookie crust.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- You can also garnish with remaining cookies if desired.