This easy strawberry pie recipe is a perfect early summer go-to dessert. It is simple to make and sure to please family and guests. With all the deals on fresh in-season strawberries, it won’t even cost much to make this pie. The recipe would also be nice to make with the kids after a day of berry picking. It is easy enough for them to do a lot of the preparation themselves even, dependent on age level of course.
Here is a quick visual walk through of the process of making this easy strawberry pie. Full recipe below.Print
Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe
An easy Strawberry Pie recipe that the family is sure to love.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 8-12 slices
- Category: Dessert
- 1 refrigerated Pie Crust
- 2 cup sliced Strawberries
- 2 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 box Strawberry Gelatin (like Jell-O)
- whipped cream (to top when serving)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the pie crust in pie pan, nestle in, crimp edge and prick bottom with fork a few times (as shown above).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until edges are browned. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Layer sliced strawberries in crust. Fill to top.
- Stir together water sugar and cornstarch and bring to a boil. Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Remove from heat, add Jell-O and stir until dissolved.
- Pour mixture over the strawberry filled crust.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Top with whipped cream when serving.