Enjoy sharing Strawberry Fluff Salad at your next gathering.
Strawberry Fluff Salad: An Easy Strawberry Jello Salad Recipe
I thought this Strawberry Fluff Salad looked fun, and I know many of you have no qualms about using boxed puddings and Cool Whip (I do realize I have more time available for this stuff than many of you). Honestly, though I’m a bit too make-it-from-scratch uppity to make a fluff salad myself, I would totally eat it at a party, so when the opportunity presented itself to share this fun and easy strawberry jello salad recipe with you, I was happy to do so. Give the people what they want I say.
The fluff salad sure does look good. I can almost smell the strawberries and other goodies through the picture. Maybe I’m not too uppity to make this dessert. I really want some now 😉Print
Strawberry Fluff Salad: Strawberry Jello Salad Recipe
Strawberry Fluff Salad is a fun and easy Strawberry Jello salad recipe that is perfect to bring to parties and potlucks.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 small box Strawberry Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling Water
- 1 cup crushed Ice
- 1 small box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple
- 4 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip
- 16 oz Strawberries
- Add contents of the Jell-O package to a medium bowl.
- Add boiling water to the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. ve dissolved.
- Pour crushed ice into the bowl and stir until the ice has melted.
- Place into refrigerator for 10 minutes or until it begins to set.
- Add crushed pineapple and juices to a large bowl.
- Add vanilla pudding mix and stir to combine.
- Wash and trim strawberries, and cut into slices.
- Add to the other ingredients and stir to combine.
- Add mini marshmallows and Cool Whip.
- Stir to combine.
- Use a spoon to break up Jell-O mixture and add it to the Cool Whip mixture.
- Stir it in to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.