A classic Strawberry Jello Salad Recipe. Strawberry Fluff Salad is the perfect easy dessert to bring to parties, picnics, and potlucks.
Enjoy sharing Strawberry Fluff Salad at your next gathering.
Strawberry Fluff Salad
This Strawberry Fluff Jello Salad is a fun summer dessert that is also popular during the holidays.
I know some of you have qualms about using boxed puddings and Cool Whip. I’m usually a fan of making things from scratch, but when you need a quick tasty dessert to bring to a cook out this strawberry fluff salad does the trick.
Fluff is always a hit at a parties. So make a batch of this easy strawberry jello salad recipe to take with you,you won’t regret it
Give the people what they want I say and one of my best friends is in love with this jello salad recipe…lol.
The strawberry fluff salad is classic picnic food that doesn’t fail.
I can almost smell the strawberries and marshmallow through the picture.
Strawberry Jello Salad Recipe: Making
This is a quick visual walk-through showing how to make this strawberry fluff recipe. Full printable recipe below.
Here are all the ingredients you will need to make the strawberry fluff salad:
- whipped topping
- sliced fresh strawberries
- mini marshmallows
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- crushed pineapple
- strawberry jello.
In one bowl, prepare the strawberry jello.
First add the boiling water to dissolve the gelatin, then add ice to cool it down and thicken it.
In a separate large bowl mix pineapple and vanilla pudding. Then add strawberries, cool whip and mini marshmallows and mix well.
Finally, break up the jello and stir it into the rest of the strawberry fluff salad.
Party Favorite Anytime of Year
While one of everyone’s favorite summer salad recipes this pot luck staple is great for holiday parties as well! The fluff salad is an easy dessert to make and travels well.
Looking for more desserts you don’t need to bake? Check out my No Bake Dessert Recipes!
- 3 ounce strawberry jello gelatin (small box)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup crushed Ice
- 20 oz Crushed Pineapple
- 3 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding mix (small box)
- 16 oz Strawberries (fresh, trimmed and sliced)
- 4 cup Mini Marshmallows
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- Add contents of the gelatin package to a medium bowl.
- Stir in boiling water with the jello until dissolved.
- Pour crushed ice into the bowl and stir until the ice has melted.
- Place into refrigerator for 10 minutes or until it begins to set.
- Pour crushed pineapple and juices along with vanilla pudding into a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the strawberries, mini marshmallows and cool whip. Mix well.
Use a spoon to break up the strawberry jello and add it to the Cool Whip mixture. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.