Make some super special pancakes for your family this weekend! Try these Pumpkin Pancake Bites with Chocolate Chips. They are sure to make the kids happy, and even busy adults and teens can pop a few in their mouth before running off the get things accomplished.
A few of the pumpkin pancake bites along with a steaming cup of pumpkin spice coffee are a festive fall treat few could resist. Of course, the addition of the chocolate chips adds a little extra delicious pick me up to this autumn delight.
More Recipes You May Like
- Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate
- Butternut Squash Bread
- Chai Oatmeal
- Strawberry Banana Granola Bars Recipe
- Nutella Buttermilk Vanilla Pancake Recipe
Pumpkin Pancake Bites with Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- pinch Nutmeg
- 1 beaten Egg
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter melted
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Chips
- 20 Cavity Donut Hole Pan
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
- Stir together egg, pumpkin puree, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill each hole ¾ full.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.