It’s just plain fun for guests to be able to grab a football mini meatloaf while watching the game. Presenting such a hearty comfort food in festive single serve manner certainly enhances a football party theme.
Making the Football Mini Meatloaf Recipe
Here is a quick visual walk through of the process of making the mini football meatloaves. Full recipe below.
As you can see, they are not much more effort than a standard meatloaf, but these will cook much faster.
Easy Football Party Food
Here is a quick easy football party food spread. A platter of football mini meatloaf and an ample bowl of Easy Queso Dip. The dip can be prepared while the meatloaf is cooking. Just add some chips, maybe a fresh cut veggie platter and some beverages and you have a party.Print
Football Mini Meatloaf Recipe
This Football Mini Meatloaf recipe is an easy football party food guests will love.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 8
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean)
- 16 oz. Tomato Sauce
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 envelope (1 oz each) dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 stick of string cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line shallow baking dish or sheet pan with aluminum foil; coat the foil with cooking spray.
- Thoroughly mix together the ground beef, tomato sauce, eggs, oats and soup mix in large bowl.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal parts, then shape each into an oval (you can slightly pinch the ends if you like). place in prepared pan.
- Spread ketchup evenly over the top of each mini meatloaf.
- Bake 25 minutes or until the mini meatloaves reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.(160°F).
- Make the football laces by cutting the string cheese into thin strips. You will need 8 long pieces and 32 short pieces. Place 1 long piece crossed by 4 short pieces on each meatloaf.