Green tea lemonade is a refreshing and energizing keto drink. Perfect for staying hydrated and as a smarter option to that afternoon coffee. I've included a traditional version along with the keto green tea lemonade recipe.
Matcha Green Tea Lemonade
This Matcha Green Tea Lemonade is both refreshing and energizing. If you have never heard of matcha before it is high quality green tea leaves which have been ground into a fine powder. Green tea in this form maximizes the beneficial healthful effects of green tea & it can be quite energizing. So if you have a thirst to quench and need a bit of pep in your step, brew up a batch.
Get Your Matcha On
Matcha Green Tea Powder Organic - Japanese Culinary Grade (Smoothies, Lattes, Baking, Recipes) - Antioxidants, Energy Boost - Jade Leaf Brand [30g Starter Size]Davidson's Tea Bulk, Gunpowder Green, 1 PoundStarter Matcha (16oz) - USDA Organic, Kosher & Non-GMO Certified, Vegan and Gluten-Free. Pure Matcha Green Tea Powder. Incredible Flavor, Delicate Aroma, Natural Energy Booster and Fat Burner
Good thing I have a pitcher on hand. I have a lawn that is starting to resemble a jungle. A glass of this Matcha Lemonade should help me power through it.
More Keto recipes & Tips
- Keto Matcha Cupcakes with Green Tea Frosting
- Lemon Oyster Mushroom Soup - Keto Flu Stopper!
- 10 Amazing Benefits of MCT Oil + How to Add it to Your Keto Diet
- What is Lazy Keto?
- Keto Cloud Bread Lemon Chicken Wraps
Green Tea Lemonade Recipe, Keto and Traditional
- 2 cups of hot water
- ½ teaspoon matcha powder*
- 1 cup erythritol cane sugar for non-keto version
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice approx. 3 lemons
- 1 ½ quarts cold water
- Stir the matcha and sugar into the hot water.
- Once dissolved, add the lemon juice and cold water.