Ham Pickle Dip (aka Pikle Wrap Dip) is great for events such as the Super bowl or a pool party. Of course, it is also a wonderful way to use up leftover holiday ham as well! With Easter right around the corner this dill pickle dip recipe with ham is a good recipe to have on hand.
Ham Pickle Dip
This easy dip recipe is inspired by dill pickle wraps, a popular party appetizer. Rather than fussing with making pickle rolls, just toss your ingredients in the blender and pulse. Easy peasy!
How to Make Ham Dill Pickle Dip
Here is a quick guide to making Ham and pickle dip with pictures. Full printable recipe below.
Ingredients to make the dip
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 4 chopped dill pickles
- 8 oz ham, diced (deli ham or leftover dinner ham)
First, toss the chopped pickles and ham into a food processor (or blender). Pulse until they are minced.
Add cream cheese to the finely diced pickles and ham. Pulse until the mixture is evenly blended, then scoop into a serving bowl.
More Easy Party Dips
Here are a few of my favorite dip selections from my recipe catalog.
Ham Pickle Dip Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese softened (one package)
- 4 dill pickles chopped
- 8 ounces ham diced
- Place diced pickles and ham in the bowl of a food processor or blender. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes and add to food processor or blender. Pulse until all ingredients are combined.
- Garnish with pickle slices before serving.