Pizza Crescent Rolls are a favorite party appetizer. They taste like pepperoni pizza, making them a popular football food too. I do like them as a treat on movie night as well. This will quickly become one of your go to appetizer recipes, since it is so easy and delicious!
Pizza Crescent Rolls
Pepperoni Pizza crescent roll appetizers are easy to make. They only take three ingredients plus sauce to dunk them in. The pizza crust is mimicked by the crescent dough. Pepperoni and cheese are stuffed inside the rolls and warm pizza sauce on the side is for dunking.
The appetizers only take a few minutes in the oven and prep is simply rolling them up.
How to make Pizza Rolls with Crescents
Here is how to make this quick and easy appetizer complete with recipe pictures to walk you through it.
Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees F.
Then unroll the dough and separate the triangles. Place them on a baking sheet and top with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese sticks. Roll each up.
As you roll them you will find you have room for all of the crescent roll appetizers on one regular sheet pan.
Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping.
Garlic Bread Crust
If you want to kick it up a notch. baste the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. This creates a garlic bread crust for the appetizers.
More Easy Appetizers
If you have more crescent roll dough, make some Lil Smokies Pigs in a Blanket.
Here are a few other good choices for a casual party:
Pizza Crescent Rolls Recipe
- 1 tube crescent rolls or 1 roll butter puff pastry
- 8 cheese sticks or 8 slices cheese
- 6 oz pepperoni , sliced
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F
- Unroll the crescents and place the pepperoni in two rows along the bottom edge (the shortest side of the triangle).
- Place the cheese stick on the bottom edge and roll the crescent around it.
- Repeat with all crescents and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Serve while hot along side warmed pizza sauce for dipping.