Little Smokies Crescent Rolls aka Mini Pigs in a Blanket are easy to make and the perfect appetizer for casual parties. Little Smokies Pigs in a Blanket are classic fare on Football Sundays too! Who doesn’t remember these served at parties during childhood?
Little Smokies Crescent Rolls
These are such an easy appetizer and so classic. Cocktail weenies such as Lil Smokies are simply wrapped in crescent dough and baked. The results are definitely more than the sum of the parts. The little wrapped hot dogs are served warm alone or with a dip such as the Chili Cheese Dip they are pictured with (which is another crazy easy 2 ingredient recipe) my easy Queso Dip would also go great with the mini pigs in a blanket.
Little Smokies Pigs in a Blanket
Little Smokies make the perfect appetizer sized pigs in a blanket. It is a great way to enjoy this treat without committing to a whole hot dog. They are also the perfect size for dipping… without double dipping. An essential for party food…lol.
If you aren’t in the mood for making these, then make some Little Smokies crockpot appetizers for your gathering. They are equally as popular.
Mini Pigs in a Blanket – How to Make
A quick visual guide to preparing these Little Smokies appetizers. The full recipe is on the printable recipe card below.
Yes, this is all you need to make these Little Smokies Crescent Roll appetizers. Two ingredients; the cocktail wieners and the crescent dough.
First preheat your oven and line ungreased cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Unroll the dough and cut into narrow strips.
Wrap the mini sausages in the dough strips.
Place on the prepared baking sheets and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- 1 package Little Smokies cocktail wieners
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Gently press and smudge the triangle seams to smooth dough if needed.
- Slice the dough into narrow strips.
- Wrap each cocktail wiener with one strip of crescent roll dough.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until crescents are golden brown.