This Peanut Butter Meltaways Recipe is an easy DIY chocolate candy that is perfect for both gift giving and family enjoyment.
Peanut Butter Meltaways are a favorite DIY chocolate candy of mine and one of the easiest to make. The candy recipe can be made with just a few ingredients and even cooked in the microwave. It simply does not get any easier than this delicious peanut butter & chocolate candy
How to Make Peanut Butter Meltaways
Making Chocolate Peanut Butter Meltaways is easy, let me show you just how easy. Full recipe below.
The short list of ingredients is placed in a microwave safe bowl. They are melted and stirred together until smooth.
The Peanut Butter Meltaway mixture is then piped into mini liners and set aside to cool. Once they are set firm, enjoy the candies or pack in air tight containers for gifting.
- 6 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 3 oz Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Shortening
- Combine all of the ingredients, cover and microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove cover, stir and microwave 30 additional seconds.
- Stir until smooth and pour into mini cupcake liners.
- Place on a cookie sheet and refrigerate until set.