This super easy Strawberry Fudge is perfect for celebrating Valentine’s Day. It’s a great recipe to make with kids too!
Strawberry Fudge with Cream Swirls is a perfect flavor combination. What could be better to let your sweetheart know you are sweet on them than this easy fudge.
This candy is quite easy to make and great for kids parties and Easter as well as Valentine’s Day. Why not make some other fun candies while you are at it. Try my Unicorn Candy, Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge, or Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaways. All are simple recipes and kids will enjoy participating in making them.
How to Make Strawberry Fudge
Here is a visual guide to making this strawberry fudge recipe. Full printable recipe card can be found below.
Here are the ingredients you will need toe make the fudge recipe.
First, melt the butter and sugar into the cream. Boil for 5 minutes.
Pour the hot mixture into a large heat safe mixing bowl. Add the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff.
Scoop half the mixture into a parchment lined baking pan and spread out.
Mix the Strawberry gelatin into the other half of the mixture.
Spread it on top of the first layer. Give it a little swirl and top with sprinkles if you like. Chill until firm.
Lift out of baking dish using parchment and set out on a cutting board.
Cut into even squares 6 by 9 rows.
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 bag 11oz white chocolate chips
- 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 tbsp strawberry jello mix
- Line a 13x9 baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper and set aside.
Using a saucepan on the stove, medium heat, melt the butter and sugar together. Once melted, add in the heavy whipping cream and stir. Bring the mixture to a boil and allow bubbling for 5 minutes. Be sure to stir frequently while the butter mixture is boiling.
- Pour into a large bowl, add in the white chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff and blend until combined. The chocolate chips do not need to be pre melted; the hot butter mixture will melt them.
Scoop half of the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread out to the edges.
- Pour the strawberry jello powder into the remaining mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour the strawberry layer on top of the bottom layer and spread out to the edges. Swirl with a chopstick if you like.
Top with sprinkles if you wish. (as shown)
- Cool in the fridge overnight to completely set the fudge. Cut and serve! Store in an airtight container.