This Pumpkin Spice Popcorn recipe is the perfect blend of sweet and savory in a festive fall snack . The colorful fall pumpkin spice white chocolate popcorn mix is very easy to make and kids will enjoy helping with preparation. Perfect for any fall celebration, whether a Halloween party, game day snacks, or a break from turkey and pie on Thanksgiving.
Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Popcorn Mix: Easy Versatile Fall Snack
Finding fall snack recipes that are kid friendly, easy, and nut & gluten-free that are exciting and festive can be a tricky feat to accomplish, but this Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Popcorn Mix meets all those requirements. All the cooking for this Pumpkin Spice Popcorn recipe is done in the microwave, which comprises of popping the corn and melting chocolate candy melts. Like my other holiday popcorn recipes, this one is also made on a big platter.
I just love the presentation it makes to place a big colorful platter in front of your friends and family and let them dig in. It is far easier than making and decorating a cake, but has that same effect.... just without all the fuss. If you really want to serve cake too though make my easy Pumpkin Dump Cake or Caramel Apple Dump Cake. Both are super easy.
Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Recipe: Fall Party Food
This Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Recipe features microwave popcorn, orange and white chocolate candy melts, lots of autumn sprinkles, candy creme pumpkins and Pumpkin Pie M & Ms. Despite being so easy to prepare the platter of popcorn mix is very festive in appearance. It can easily be made while guests are already present. Children would enjoy helping with adding the candy and sprinkles. The platter of White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Popcorn would also travel well to bring along to a party. Once fully cool the top drizzle of chocolate holds the popcorn together somewhat. As long as you aren't rough with it, it should arrive intact.
Pumpkin Spice Popcorn: Grab Supplies
Here are the supplies you will need to prepare Pumpkin Spice Popcorn with White Chocolate. Full recipe below.
M&M's White Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Candy 8oz BagWilton Fall Sprinkles MixMellocreme Pumpkins Gift Bag - 7.5 oz BagWilton Orange Candy Melts, 12-OunceWilton Candy Melts, White, 12 oz.McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1.12 oz.Pop Secret Butter Popcorn, 3.2 Ounce, 6 Count
Pumpkin Spice Popcorn Party Mix: Festive Fall Snack PlatterPrint Pin Rate
- 1 - 1 ½ bags of microwave popcorn
- 1 cup of orange chocolate candy melts
- approximately a ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup of white chocolate candy melts
- fall sprinkles
- Pumpkin Pie M&Ms
- creme candy pumpkins
- Pop the popcorn and place in a large bowl.
- Melt the orange candy melts in microwave. Start with 40 seconds, stir then repeat with 10-20 second intervals until candy is melted.
- Drizzle ½ the melted candy over popcorn and lightly toss, sprinkle on some pumpkin pie spice and add remaining melted candy, toss well until popcorn is coated, then pour the popcorn out onto platter.
- Melt the white chocolate candy melts, then drizzle over the platter of popcorn. Immediately top with sprinkles, then top with M&M's. Place creme candy pumpkins randomly on platter, then add a few more sprinkle if you like.
- Allow to cool fully before serving.