This Buffalo Chicken on a stick recipe is breaded with Hellman's mayonnaise, just as I did with my Popcorn Shrimp. Both are fun recipes the family will love.
Baked Buffalo Chicken on a Stick is an easy recipe that is very budget conscious. I have been purchasing organic chicken for the most part lately, and this still cost less, than ordering take-out chicken fingers and fries for my daughter and I. Choosing Hellmann's Light or their reduced fat Olive Oil mayonnaise, and teaming it with oven fries and a tomato herb salad, makes for a healthy moderate fat meal. I skewered the chicken on a stick, as suggested in the recipe notes, and reduced the amount of cayenne by half (more 4 year old friendly that way). We enjoyed it very much. I bet your family will too.
Baked Buffalo Chicken on a Stick Recipe
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper or to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cut unto strips
- ½ cup bread crumbs plain
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and cayenne pepper in small bowl; reserve ½ for dipping. Combine breadcrumbs with parsley. Coat chicken with remaining mayonnaise mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 12 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved dipping sauce.