Buffalo Chicken Rangoons may just be the perfect party recipe!
This post brought to you by Dean’s Dip. All opinions are 100% mine.
I am a bit of a “Buffalo Freak”. I love it so much I’ve been known to get my turkey clubs without mayo, so I can slather blue cheese on it and dunk generously in hot sauce. When I got my mitts on the new Buffalo Ranch Dip from Dean’s Dip, I just couldn’t wait to dig in. I wasn’t disappointed.
The dip is rich and creamy, with the tanginess and heat you would expect. It’s great on crackers and veggies as a dip, but with 3 lovely tubs gracing my fridge, I had the wherewithal to experiment a bit… and experiment I did.
Making Buffalo Chicken Rangoons
My fave concoction that I’ve come up with so far is Oven Fried Buffalo Chicken Rangoons. They are easy to make & oh, so yummy. Grab a tub of this tasty dip too and make some of my Buffalo Chicken Rangoons!
- ½ tub of Dean's Dip Buffalo Ranch Dip
- 1 cup finely chopped leftover chicken cooked
- 3 tbs celery finely chopped
- 3 tbs crumbled blue cheese
- 1 large egg
- 45-50 small wonton wrappers
- Oil to coat.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together dip, chicken, celery & blue cheese.
- In small bowl Beat the egg. Pour ½ into the mixture and mix well. Reserve the other half.
- Lay out some wrappers (I do about 6-8 at a time). Baste on a thin egg wash on 2 adjacent wrapper edges & make sure the corner they meet at has thin, but thorough coverage.
- Place a small dollop (about a tsp) of the buffalo chicken mixture in center of wonton wrapper.
- Fold opposite edge over to meet egg washed corner. Press to adhere, then press down the edges.
- Place the rangoons on baking sheet and spray or baste both sides of each with oil.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then flip and bake 3 more minutes.
- Serve as is or with more of the Dean's Dip Buffalo Ranch Dip.