This Chick-Fil-A Chicken Salad recipe copycat is packed with yummy flavors.
The recipe is incredibly easy to make and your family will love having their favorite Chick fil a chicken salad sandwiches right at home.
Chick-fil-a Chicken Salad Recipe Copycat
The copycat Chick-fil-a chicken salad features chopped boiled eggs, which may bring up the “what came first the chicken or the egg” question for some.
Well, it could inspire an interesting dinner table conversation with the kids about that topic anyway.
Chopped celery, mayonnaise and relish are the primary dressing ingredients for the chicken salad.
The ingredients can quickly be chopped up in a food processor. A simple table top chopper would also make this recipe a breeze.
Make your kitchen chopping chores so much easier!
Make a batch of these knockoff Chik-fil-a Chicken Salad Sandwiches this afternoon.
The lure of drive thru food may fade a bit, if your family can enjoy these copycat favorites right at home.
The switch could save you some serious money over time. It is always nice to know exactly what is in your family’s food too.
If you enjoy trying your hand at copycat recipes this Chick-fil-a Chicken Salad is a must try. Enjoy.
- 2 cups cooked and cooled chicken breasts chopped
- 1/3 cup celery chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- loose leaf lettuce
- Mix together the chicken, celery, egg, mayonnaise, relish, salt and pepper.
- Toast bread and top half with lettuce.
- Spread 1/4 of the copycat chicken salad over each, and top with remaining toast slices.
*some like to add a little sugar (around a 1/4 tsp)