Need a quick & easy recipe the whole family will love? These Crispy Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-ups should do the trick. They are perfect for a speedy lunch, the kids will actually eat, and would be great the next time you are entertaining guests for a movie or game.
Whipping up a batch of these isn’t much harder than grabbing something out of a freezer box. These freshly made Chicken Cordon Bleu Roll-Ups will certainly taste better though. It’s also nice that you can grab reduced sodium ham and cheese to go in these if you like, since most Americans get far too much in their diet and the similar ready made tend to be rather high in sodium.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast chopped
- 1 cup cooked ham* chopped
- 2-3 cups shredded Swiss cheese*
- 7-8 8 ″ flour tortillas
- cooking spray or oil
- generous dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the chicken, cheese, and ham together in a bowl.
- Spread about a 1/4 cup of the mixture on each tortilla, but leave a little space at edges.
- Roll tightly and lay seam side down on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Coat the roll-up with a generous spray of cooking spray or oil. Lightly baste with oil if you don't have a mister or cooking spray.
- Bake on middle rack until lightly brown and crispy. Approximately 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with mustard or dressing for dipping.
*I suggest going with reduced sodium ham & Swiss. They will still pack plenty of flavor and be healthier for your family.