Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
We are now officially in the full-blown hustle & bustle of the holiday season. I need all the help I can get putting balanced meals are on the table, while juggling my typical responsibilities on top of ensuring my little girl enjoys her holidays. This quick and easy creamy chicken rice recipe from Knorr fits the bill perfectly. Whether a weeknight dinner for just the family or a casual get together with friends, this creamy chicken and rice loaded with fresh veggies is sure to satisfy.
The Knorr Creamy Chicken Rice Sides makes the recipe close to foolproof. The package provides just enough carbs in the dish to satisfy. The ratio of chicken and veggies to rice is pretty much perfect and the results are quite tasty. It is fantastic to be able to get such a family satisfying meal ready with such ease. It left me time to get other things done, so I had more time with my daughter that evening.
Easy Creamy Chicken Rice with Veggies: Dinner in a Flash!
Watch this quick video to see how truly easy this creamy chicken rice dinner is to make.
See… I told you it was easy peasy!
Walmart Makes It Even Easier
As if the recipe wasn’t enough of a time saver, all the ingredients can be gotten in one trip right at your local Walmart. If you are lucky enough to have Walmart Grocery Pick Up in your area, you don’t even need to go in the store. They will bring your bags right out for you!Print
Garden Market Chicken: Easy Creamy Chicken and Rice Dish Loaded with Veggies
This easy creamy chicken rice recipe with fresh vegetables is ready for the dinner table in under 30 minutes. Your family will love it!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed and seasoned with salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 package
- Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided in two
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves, divided
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
- Cook yellow pepper, broccoli, and Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor in same skillet according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken, 1/4 cup Parmesan and 2 tablespoons basil. Top with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1 tablespoon basil.
- #EatBetterLiveBetter #Walmart