Easy creamy chicken and rice recipe featuring Knorr chicken rice. A one-pot dinner that is ready in under 30 minutes!
Post sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
Creamy Chicken Rice with Vegetables
I need all the help I can get putting balanced meals are on the table, while juggling my typical responsibilities. This quick and easy creamy chicken one pot rice recipe fits the bill perfectly. Whether a weeknight dinner for just the family or a casual get together with friends, this chicken and rice dish loaded with fresh veggies is sure to satisfy.
The Knorr Rice Sides makes the recipe close to foolproof. The package provides just enough carbs in the dish to satisfy. The ratio of chicken and veggies to rice is pretty much perfect and the results are quite tasty. It is fantastic to be able to get such a family satisfying meal ready with such ease. It left me time to get other things done, so I had more time with my daughter that evening.
Creamy Chicken and Rice Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed and seasoned with salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper sliced (about 1-½ cups)
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 package
- Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese divided in two
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves divided
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring frequently, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes, adding garlic during last 30 seconds of cook time. Remove and set aside.
- Cook yellow pepper, broccoli, and rice packet in same skillet according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken, ¼ cup Parmesan and 2 tablespoons basil. Top with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan and 1 tablespoon basil.
More Easy Recipes!
If you liked this recipe, you may also like my:
Dora Lynn says
I made this recipe earlier this week and everyone loved it, So easy
Lynette L. says
My kids ate this up.