Breakfast Appetizer Cups are fun and yummy. These little phyllo cups with ham, egg, and cheese are sure to be a late night hit!
Prepping by chopping some boneless ham before hand, using shredded cheese and frozen phyllo shells is the trick to being able to whip up a fresh batch of these easy appetizers in a flash. These appetizers are a great way to use up leftover holiday ham.
If you really want to speed up making these, you could mix the filling a few hours beforehand, and just fill the shells while your oven is preheating. I wouldn't fill the shells before hand though, they would most likely get rather soggy, ruining the "toast-like" crispness of the phyllo.
More Easy Party Appetizers
Ham and Cheese Phyllo Cups: Easy Appetizer Recipe
- Frozen phyllo pastry shells 30-36
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs of heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat eggs and cream together with a whisk.
- Mix in the shredded cheese and chopped ham.
- Scoop into the frozen phyllo shells. Make sure not to over fill.
- Place on baking sheet, and bake for 12-15 minutes, until egg sets.
- Allow the phyllo cups to cool for a minute or two before serving.