This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Oscar Mayer Bacon. All opinions are 100% mine.
Mini Quiches are so fun and versatile and bacon… well, bacon is just plain awesome! So today I have a Bacon Mini Quiche recipe for you that is perfect for breakfast or brunch, but is also well suited as finger food for any gathering.
Mini Quiche with Bacon… a Special Breakfast Treat
These mini quiches are packed with freshly fried bits of Oscar Mayer Bacon, shredded Swiss cheese and a little scallion. I particularly suggest making these when you have guests, such as over the holidays. While some breakfast foods need to be eaten immediately after cooking, mini quiche are just as tasty hours later. Your family and friends will be welcomed by a delicious breakfast whenever they rouse.
Making the Bacon Mini Quiche
Here is a quick visual walk through of the process of making these delightful little quiches. Full printable recipe below. First cut the Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon into 1/4 inch slices. Then fry them up until they are deliciously crispy! Cut out shells from pie crust and line a mini muffin tin with them. Beat eggs and light cream together. Add Swiss cheese. … crumble in the bacon and add scallions. Mix in. Fill the pastry shells and bake. Enjoy!
More Recipes You May Like
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipe : Sausage and Vegetable
- Bacon Wrapped Cheeseburger Lollipops
- Monte Cristo Sandwich Bake
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings Keto
- Cheddar Onion Hash Brown Cups
- Pizza Crescent Rolls Appetizer
- 6 strips Oscar Mayer Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- 2 pie crust shells set out to room temperture
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp scallions finely sliced
- salt & pepper to taste ***optional
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the bacon into 1/4 inch slices.
- Drop sliced bacon into a hot skillet over medium heat. Fry, stirring frequently until crisp. Then drain the fresh bacon bits on paper a towel.
- Use a 2 1/4" round cookie cutter to cut the quiche crusts. If you don't have a cutter that size, find a lid or glass that diameter to use.
- Gently push each crust into a mini muffin pan and form to fit the cavity.
- Beat the eggs and cream together well. Then mix in the cheese, bacon and scallions.
- Scoop about a tablespoon of the egg mixture into each pastry lined cup.
- Bake the mini bacon quiche for 12-13 minutes. Crust will just slightly start to brown and egg mixture will have puffed up (it will flatten back out)
- Serve warm or room temperature.