What could possibly say holiday decadence or football party time better than a batch of Cheesy Bacon Dip! The recipe is easy, so thumb your nose ate the coming resolutions and dive into some of this divine dip. After all we all know when cheese and bacon come together the angels cry 😉
Making the Cheesy Bacon Dip Recipe
Here is what you need.
Spread it into a baking dish & bake it into melty goodness.
Melt a little more cheese on top to serve, just because…. yum.Print
Cheesy Bacon Dip
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- ½ teas. Onion Powder
- ½ teas. Garlic Powder
- ½ teas. Salt
- ½ teas. Black Pepper
- 1/3 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- ½ lb. Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup Shredded Colby Jack
- 4 Green Onions, thinly sliced
- In a bowl combine the Cream Cheese, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt and Pepper.
- Stir in the Greek Yogurt, Bacon and all but 2 Tbsp. of the Green Onion and Colby Jack until well combined.
- Place in a small baking dish or pie plate and bake until bubbly and brown along the edges, about 15-20 minutes stirring at 8-10 minutes.
- Remove, transfer to a serving bowl garnish with remaining cheese and onions and serve with an assortment of pretzels and crackers.