This homemade Guacamole Ranch Dressing is an easy recipe, which is far better for you than most bottled dressings. Not only is it just 62 calories for a generous 1/4 cup serving, but it is high in unsaturated fat too. Great for salads, sandwiches or dipping.
As the dressing has fresh tomatoes & avocado in it, you will find it a great dressing for simple salads or grilled meats, as I’ve shown in these images. The chicken was simply cooked with a spice rub. After these pictures, the remaining dressing was used on a burrito, as well as a dip for carrot sticks and pita chips.
- 1 Hass avocado peeled, pitted & chopped
- 1 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 tsp dry dill
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 tbs chopped pickled jalapeno
- 1 tbs chopped fresh cilantro
- Add all items through tomato and pulse until smooth.
- Add jalapenos & cilantro, pulse until finely chopped.
- Serve chilled as dressing or dip.